The CARRIE & CO. LTD Wholesale Sales Agreement.
These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
- We, us and our means Carrie & Co.
- You, your, retailer, reseller and stockist refers to you as the wholesale purchaser of the products.
- Website refers to www.carrie.co
- RRP means the Recommended Retail Price for which we recommend our products are advertised, offered for sale, or sold by a reseller (see “pricing”).
- We reserve the right to amend or update this Agreement at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to ensure you have read the latest version of this Agreement on our website before making a purchase from us.
- We endeavour to ensure that the content on our website, Wholesale Product Guide and order form is accurate, including pricing, specifications, product information and availability. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that there are no typographical errors and that product information is up to date, however pricing, specifications, product information and availability are subject to change without notice. Pricing and availability are not confirmed until validated at the time your order is placed.
- From time to time some items may be out of stock or unavailable and therefore we may not be able to fulfil part or all of your order. If this occurs, we will use reasonable endeavours to contact you as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you or any third party resulting from a delay in processing any refund.
- Carrie & Co. will not accept liability for loss caused by any circumstance or thing beyond our reasonable control.
- Our Wholesale Product Guide will set out the RRP for our products. There is no obligation for a reseller to comply with the RRP, however you acknowledge that the RRP is recommended by us to protect the brand, value and reputation of our name and products. To that end you must not engage in loss-leader sales, being the purchase of products with the intention of selling the products below the price you have paid to us (other than for genuine clearance purposes). If you do engage in loss-leader sales, we may suspend the supply of all future products to you.
- Although a reseller may set the resale price of our products at their own discretion, we request that you do not reduce the prices below RRP or place the items on sale within the first month of release of a new collection.
- The RRP and the products described in our Wholesale Product Guide and order form may be changed by us at our sole discretion at any time. You will be notified in writing within 14 business days of the change, with the amended RRP applying to all of our products from that time that you resell.
- All wholesale prices are listed in GBP and are subject to VAT at 20%.
- An invoice will be issued by our team and postage/delivery cost and an approximate turnaround time will be provided at this time.
- Supply of products is subject to availability at the time of ordering and can be subject to a 6-8 week period before your items are dispatched to you.
- Purchasing Express Delivery does not expedite the turnaround time of your order.
- Postage and delivery costs will be calculated upon receipt of your order. Collection is available from us in Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
- Orders are typically posted using DHL Express. Shipping times will vary depending on your location and the type of carriage available. We will notify you by email of any anticipated delay as soon as possible after we are made aware of the delay.
- We are not responsible if you provide the incorrect contact details or delivery address when placing a wholesale order. If an order is returned to us undelivered, we will refund your payment less any shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any delays resulting from the acts or omissions of third-party postal or courier services, or any other matter outside of our control including any epidemics, lock-downs, strikes, wars, Acts of God, theft or otherwise.
- Payment for all wholesale orders is by BANK TRANSFER only, we do not accept credit or debit cards for any wholesale orders.
- All stock remains the property of Carrie & Co. until payment in full has been received.
- All Carrie & Co. branding or packaging is to remain on our products at all times. We reserve the right to discontinue wholesale business with anyone reported to have removed our labels and using their own in their place.
SALES & DISCOUNTS
- There are no restrictions on sales for Carrie & Co. items. We reserve the right to hold sales on any products in our online store at any time.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
- We do not provide refunds or exchange for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- If the goods are faulty or not true to design we will provide a credit or refund for agreed products.
- We don’t accept return of faulty items that have been used or returned without their original packaging.
- If there is a manufacturers defect with any item, please email [email protected] with images and details of the defect.
- The return of any faulty goods shall not be accepted without the prior consent of Carrie & Co.
- We can provide photos on request to promote Carrie & Co. products for use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Carrie & Co. and we have final say on the usage of images. Some images may have extra crediting requirements.
- All items purchased must be offered for resale by you to the general public using your store or your website.
- Items must not be resold via third party websites or locations (including but not limited to eBay, Etsy, Facebook, Gumtree, Ozsale and Amazon).
- We are not a drop shipping supplier and our products must not be drop shipped. All items must be ordered and paid for prior to advertising and selling them in your retail store.
- All intellectual property including but not limited to our designs, product ideas, copy, names, images and products belongs to us at all times.
- All images, artworks, photographs, logos and products are © Copyright Carrie & Co. All rights reserved. No form of reproduction or manipulation in whole or in part is authorised.
- We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at anytime if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
- Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
- If you need to get in touch with us, please email [email protected]